We've got your New colors!
It's easy to save money—and the environment—when you recycle. Here's how:
- Use your blue cart for recyclables (paper, plastic, etc.).
- Use your green cart for organics (yard clippings & food scraps).
- Use your black cart for landfill/garbage (non-recyclable solid waste).
Your service fee is based on the size of your black cart—the smaller your cart, the less you pay. So recycle more, "downsize" your black cart, and save!
For more information on the Residential Program, click here for the Residential Services Guide.
For BILLING and Landfill, Recycling and Organics services, call Republic Services at (925) 685-4711.
- Press 1 to make a payment.
- Press 2 for the Residential Department, including new service start-up, billing, on-property services, special clean-ups, services for the disabled, vacation holds, etc.
- Press 3 for the Commercial Business Unit, including new service start-up, questions, debris bins, billing, etc.
For service issues that have not been resolved, please contact RecycleSmart at (925) 906-1801.